An English speaker’s perspective

Discover Spanish With Us

Hispanohablante / Angloparlante

» by in: Adjectives

Hispanohablante simply means a Spanish speaking person. That one is not too hard to figure out.

An English speaking person is called an angloparlante.


RSS feed for comments on this post | TrackBack URI

  • Recent Posts

  • Sponsors

      Fatal error: Call to undefined function tla_ads() in /homepages/23/d164530573/htdocs/spanish/wp-content/themes/xMark/sidebar.php on line 28